Are you wondering if QuickBooks is right for you……
Do you own your own business? Or are you looking to run your own?
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for any type of business owner. Whether you have a little bit of background on accounting or not, QuickBooks will still make your life much easier once you have it.
Here’s are some reasons why you should use QuickBooks:
- See all the paperwork you have? You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are automatically handled making it easier to run your business. Say goodbye to daunting tasks!
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. The best part is that you instantly know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- QuickBooks is affordable. This accounting software is really one of the great bargains in business.
- Don’t you want your business to grow? QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can rest assured knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- Have access to you QuickBook anywhere, anytime. You can access it from your mobile phone or tabet device!
For more information or a free trial call us, QB Doc, today at 775-348-9200 or check out our website at http://www.qbdoc.com/
Thinking of purchasing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, but not sure it’s right for you? Let QB Doc fill you in….
Enterprise Solutions is ideal for businesses managing more complexity:
1)Are you currently using QuickBooks Pro or Premier, and you need more flexibility, to get more done, more quickly?
2) Do you need to add more customers, products and vendor information than QuickBooks Pro or Premier allows?
3) Do you have employees in specialized roles and functions?
4) Do you have multiple locations that you need to track and manage?
5) Are you looking for an alternative to accounting and business management solutions that cost tens of thousands of dollars?
6) Do you manage inventory as a core part of your business?
-If you asked yes to any of these questions then QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions is right for you!
For more information call us today at 775-348-9200 or check out our website at http://www.qbdoc.com/#!enterprise-solutions !
Interested in applying for a Merchant Services Account. Here’s a short list of everything you need to sign up:
- Smartphone or tablet computer — This is the device you’ll use to process credit card payments.
- Wi-Fi connection or 3G (or better) cellular service — Secure transactions can pass over either of these networks.
- GoPayment app — Download this free app onto your smartphone or tablet from theGoogle Play Store (for Android devices) or the Apple App Store (for iOS devices).
- Email address — Any address, even one from a free email account (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.), will suffice. Your email address serves as your username when logging into your GoPayment account.
- Password — When you set up a GoPayment account, your password must contain at least seven characters, including one number and one capital letter.
- Physical and/or business address — GoPayment needs to know where to send your free credit card reader, which plugs into the USB port of your mobile device so that you can swipe customer credit cards.
- The name you want on your GoPayment electronic receipts — This can be your name or the name of your business, whichever you prefer.
- Business category — GoPayment needs to know whether your business is a sole proprietorship, LLC, corporation, or other type of company.
- Type of business — You will be prompted to choose from a drop-down menu, which includes retail, professional services, and additional business types (including “other”).
- A social security number (and perhaps a tax ID number) — The last four digits of your social security number should be entered for verification purposes. If your business has a federal tax ID number, you’ll need to enter that as well.
- Mobile phone number — This is how GoPayment will contact you if a representative needs to speak with you directly.
- Card reader — This will be sent to you within seven days of account signup (see #6). But you may begin processing credit card payments manually right after you finish the signup process.
That’s all! No contracts to sign. No expensive equipment to rent or install. Setting up a merchant account with GoPayment is quick and easy with QBDoc!
Give us a call today to apply! 775-348-9200